Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Unemployed

Yeah..finally put in my papers..and am chillaxing in my home town..
good old..banaras...
things seem to have taken a frozen stand here.... I come here and everything remains the same.....

The 'so what' attitude is always in the air of this place....seem to like it for a couple of days ..but then that's it..
its really frustrating to see the support facilities around ...

Power-cuts..something which I had almost forgotten.........are still at their nightmarish best out here.... roads ...well if at all they exist...are filled with potholes...which give one a feel of being in a car rally of sorts...

time has taken a standstill here ... and the couple of ATM's here are, at best, an aberration....

well anyway..in a week's time , I'll be at the place called 'hel'L...
but it doesn't seem to be on my mind at all for some reason....
I think as I am getting older..am getting 'Comfortably numb'

No comments: