Wednesday, June 06, 2007

(I)-Am-Stud-Am-(I??)

Yes, I am desparately trying to regain my sense of humour
To put it straight I am currently in Amsterdam, been almost a month. Mt trip to europe after almost 5 yrs, and this time there'z hardly any excitement apart from not being in the shitty-of-joy in the humid summers.

About the place, well still havn't seen much, its funny as it seems more like ghar-ki-murgi-daal-barabar scenario. Had I been on a 2 day trip to this plcae, would ahve been going all over the place crazily clicking my digicam. And now, havn't even cared to charge the batteries.

Well from what have I seen, aprt from the usual eurpean gothic architecture-cobbled street-multinational crowd, canals set this city apart. My house is situated between two and it does make it for a nice walk. Another strikingly distinct feature is the bicycle riding junta. Then there are the souvenier shops named like "crazy amsterdam" overflowing with XXX pictures & other "toys".
The Koffee shops somehow don't even charm me anymore but have been to one purely with an academeic intent.

"THE DAM" is just a stone's throw away rom my apartment and on my way to office, so at least can claim to ahve seen oen of the imp places here. Anotehr place I haev visited is the Koningsplein area wih teh really scenic flower market.

What else, hmmm, people here seem to be more frndly than the junta in London (well then who isn't) though langauge is a bit of a problem if not a barrier.

Baaki, plan to chhanofy the city from this weekend onwards and also complete my mirage like shoe search.

Will try updating the blog and make it somewhat for all you virtual folks.

4 comments:

smohan said...

Amsterdam seems to have rekindled ur blogging drive.
And I read ur blog anyway so you don't need to 'drive traffic' here :D
Also - #5 was a self deprecatory reference too ! I think most of us would fall in that category

smohan said...

Am wondering if you noticed the aliterance in the last comment.
Assurance that it was co-incidental will be futile.
Alas.. that will be all for now

smohan said...

Aliteration not Aliterance
Aaaargh !

smohan said...

alliteration (əlĭt'ərā`shən), the repetition of the same starting sound in several words of a sentence

I mis-spelled it the first time