Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Locational Updates


Oh yes, in between, I moved back to Kolkata after spending exactly 84 days (includign flight time) in the picturesque Netherlands.

Vis-a-vis my last trip, this time I visited the european countryside and it was no doubt beautiful and a new experience.
Talking about new experiences, I actually felt and understood the meaning of adrenaline rush. This was the bungee-jump over the north sea at Schienevegen (see pic). Plus, cycling along the sea-shore in the fishing village MARKEN was also a memorable experience.

Thanks to Pandey & RG visting me at AMsti, I went around some places including Belgium.

Dreams of visting Spain were quashed rather abruptly by the might drawing board of our office meeting room, which given my popularity as a bungee jumper, decided to pay me a tribute by doing a bungee right on my left foot.

No comments: