Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sex & ............................

Was put up at Doc's place on my visit to Numbu's marriage at Bangalore.
Sutta discovered a book Doc had been reading - "Sex & the evolution of human mind".

Just wondered how easy it is to sex-up any title by adding "Sex &.....-whatever", most recalled is the "Sex & the City" though it has fair enough empahsis on the former part for its name to be justified as such.

I suggested "Sex & the rise of Indian cricket" where a statistical study can be done thorugh a correlation-regresssion analysis between the presence of wives & girlfriends on the tour & the cricket team's performance (no, I don't mean to say that is their only contribution, but given the realms of this post topic, other things have not been discussed, there must be some though I am limited by my own thought processes, EVIL.........)

Globu's suggestion was "Indian Cricket - A one night stand" given the consistency levels of our tem but I guess it could as well be "Sex & the rise of Indian cricket & its fall (pun un-intended)"!!!!

No comments: