Sunday, July 26, 2009

Comfortably dumb

Do I need to have point of views on life? Am I allowed to be self-centred all my life, interacting with the world through the windows on my floating cocoon-ed life, and being well ensconced in there, without caring to come out, Do I need to know what am I looking for, and the best part, is it ok if I still don't care much :) ?

Hello, hello.........is anybody in there........
....you may feel a little sick.......I do believe its working.....a distant ship's smoke.....
.......when I was a child.......okay...just a little pin-prick....aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............


"Ze kya bakwaas hai, bhai?"

2 comments:

Yayaver said...

u can be comfortably dumb butvichaar shoonya to nahi hain. For a change listen to flyod only :Coming back to life !!!!

Cos2BH K said...

bhai yayaver jee, accha yaad dilaya, zaroor sunoonga, and maybe "higher" from CREED