Sunday, February 25, 2007

GYM CARRY

This is unbelievable, I was finally able to carry myself to the gym!!!!
Apart from the general condition as explained earlier, lotsa characters were present, viz. a 50 yr extremely enthu aunty dressed in traditional clothes and doing high five with the instructor after each set, a really pained 10 yr chuuby cute little girl with a perennial "get me out of this miserable place" look, a ladeej only instructor whose only qualification for a gym instructor seemed to be her gender, my instructor for whom even the gender thing won't work, and last but not the least me, the oversized gorilla who was being made to do some kinda mizo-naga folk dance in the name of what they call "cardio". And the fact that in between a really shapely female wud sit right next to me and keep on smiling while my belly was doing break dance didn't help matters at all.

Excuses, excuses, excuses............

1 comment:

R said...

This is really funny...mijo naga!